RecordTS v4 takes a big step forward in helping customers combat insider threats. It allows you to know what your vendors, employees, and privileged users are doing. Knowing what users are doing with your company information is a key piece of telling a better security story.
Our newest version of RecordTS is better than ever!
What’s New With RecordTS v4?
- Native storage server, up to 40x faster than SQL databases
- Export stored sessions to a common video format for portability
- Universal recorder, record multiple protocols concurrently
- Supports Citrix XenDesktop v7
- New Enterprise Edition, includes 2 & 3 server starter packs
- Coming Soon: support for VMware Horizon 7.5
Same Great Features
- Licencing choice, Subscription or Perpetual
- Instant playback while user still logged on
- Central management via Dashboard
- Guaranteed Data Integrity through multi-level session buffering
- High Availability
- No session latency
- Graceful Shutdown
- Website portal, manage contacts and turn users on and off at will
Recording sessions allows you to monitor access to published applications that contain sensitive or confidential information; for example medical patient records, customer information, or financial data.
Prepared for system failures by buffering session video when database connectivity becomes intermittent or goes offline.
Users see no session latency and experience down time due to periods of high usage.
Man-in-the-middle design, it’s very hard for users to circumvent the recording process or know they are being recorded.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator