Select from the list of Frequent Asked Questions below.
If you don't see your question then please contact our sales team.
What are the requirements of the Partner Program?
Does it cost money?
How do I get started?
How will I know that my application has been accepted?
Does TSFactory offer reseller sales and support training?
What is the TSFactory Partner Area?
Do I have to supply my customer's contact information when I place orders?
Can I use Purchase Orders to purchase products?
- Start by downloading the software and testing it in your own environment.
- Review all the sales, marketing and product documentation.
- As a reseller, you will be expected to provide first line support to your customers.
- As a distributor, you must be able to provide support to your reseller partners.
- All products require knowledge of Windows networking.
- RecordTS™ requires knowledge of Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Terminal Services, Citrix Server.
No. Other than your time and investment in your own marketing efforts, the partner programs are free of charge.
First you should familiarize yourself with RecordTS™ and our other products:
- Review all sales, marketing and product materials
- Download the trial version from our website
- Test in your own environment
- Test online using our environment (see below)
- Contact our sales or support teams if you have questions
NOTE: Contact our sales department to obtain access to a lab machine for your evaluation. You will be assigned your own temporary machine that you can remote into. The machine will have our products installed for you to evaluate.
Once you are confident that you understand our products and wish to promote and sell them, you may apply to become a TSFactory Partner. You may use the online application form.
You will receive an email with 2-3 business days after submitting your partner application. If you have been accepted into the program, the confirmation email will contain the necessary information to allow you to begin selling our products.
TSFactory currently offers two types of training: sales and technical support. After you have been accepted into the partner program, you may request to schedule sales and support training.
This is a secure area on our website that only TSFactory partners can securely access to obtain marketing and sales materials, view their online order history, place online orders, etc.
No, although if you are not using purchase order numbers or some other order tracking system, it may help to add the customer name to the comments field.
New resellers and distributors may place orders using their own company purchase orders, but payment must be made by credit card, company check or wire transfer. Once you have established a steady, consistent sales volume, then you may request credit terms. TSFactory reserves the right to grant credit terms at their sole descretion.